Here is a list of 8 ways that you can tell you are a geek:
- You can't get to sleep without hearing computer fans in the background
- You can't bear to see computers being thrown away because every computer has a use. (A Pentium 1 133Mhz, 32mb RAM, makes a great router;-)
- You dream in 1's and 0's
- You mumble "Bad Programming" under your breathe if software crashes
- You know why you need to restart computers when they crash.
- You garage is an extension of your computer room or is you computer room.
- Rather than talking in three letter acronyms, you make a word out of them. For example O.L.E = ouley and A.D.O = aidoo.
- You emails look like code. For example (extract of actual email :-)
if going out then
let me know
I hope there are other people that can relate to some if not all of
these, else I maybe something other than a geek!